We’re here to help
Hiscox Ireland doesn’t accept quotation requests directly from clients so please contact your insurance broker.
Should you not have an insurance broker please use the following link to find one in your area:
Should you have any questions about an existing policy you should contact your Insurance Broker.
Due to GDPR regulations we can only discuss policy holder and policy information with the Broker.
- If you are notified of a loss and need to contact us to register a claim on behalf of your client, please contact us immediately using our Claims Portal, or the relevant phone number, or email address below.
- For all claims please provide the Hiscox policy number and full details of the claim, including the date, amount and circumstances.
- We aim to proactively manage each claim or circumstance notified to us in order to provide the best possible service to your clients. To help us achieve this please provide as much background information in relation to the claim as possible. The more information that we receive when we are notified of a claim, the better placed we are to determine the right next step for the claim; in fact, having more information may enable us to settle the claim there and then.
- If you are a binder broker, please provide a copy of the policy schedule along with the claim notification.
- Contact number and email address for Claims
+353 (0) 1 2381811
Haven't found the information you need? Don’t worry
If you're our client, you can contact us using our Customer Relations line.
If you want to buy insurance from us, or if you have a question about an existing policy, please contact your broker directly.
If we didn’t deliver the highest standards of service, or if we made a mistake, then we want to know about it. We’ll investigate your complaint and resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
+353 (0) 1 2381810
7-11 Sir John Rogerson's Quay
Republic of Ireland
Got a question? See if you can find the answer in our most frequently asked questions.
If you can't find the answer you are looking for, you can contact us using our Customer Relations mailbox.