1. About us
- Hiscox Syndicates Limited, company number 02590623, registered address 1 Great St Helens, London, EC3A 6HX
- Hiscox Underwriting Services Limited, company number 03294530, registered address: 1 Great St Helens, London EC3A 6HX
- Hiscox Underwriting Ltd, company number 02372789, registered address: 1 Great St Helens, London EC3A 6HX.
- Hiscox Insurance Company Limited, company number 00070234, registered address 1 Great St Helens, London, EC3A 6HX
- Hiscox Underwriting Group Services Limited, company number 04137419, registered address 1 Great St Helens, London, EC3A 6HX
Please note that from 1st January 2019, Hiscox SA has acquired the renewal rights from Hiscox Underwriting Limited for Ireland. The registered address of Hiscox SA is 35F Avenue JF Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, Company No B217018.
Hiscox SA branch in the Republic of Ireland is registered with the Companies Registration Office with reference number 908764.
List of Local Offices is:
- Ireland - The Observatory, 7-11 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2, D02 VC42, Republic of Ireland
- France - 38 Avenue de l’Opéra, 2ème étage, 75002 Paris
- Germany - Arnulfstrasse 31, 80636 Munich, Germany
- Spain - Paseo de la Castellana, 60 – 7th floor, 28046 Madrid, Spain
- Belgium - Bourgetlaan 42 B8, Building Airport, B-1130 Brussels, Belgium
- Netherlands - Hiscox Nederland, Arent Janszoon Ernststraat 595B, 1082 LD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Portugal - Hiscox Portugal, Edifício Atrium Saldanha, Praça Duque de Saldanha, n.º 1, 5, 1050-094 Lisboa, Portugal
When using our websites, your personal information will be processed by different Hiscox Group companies listed above, who will be the 'data controller'. Please contact us via the contact details set out below if you would like further information on this.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- track your preferences;
- speed up your searches;
- recognise you when you return to our website;
- allow you to use our website in a way that makes your browsing experience more convenient; and
- improve and update our website.
3. Different types of cookies
4. Manage your cookie preferences
To limit or block the cookies which are set by Hiscox, you can amend your browser’s privacy settings. The Help function within your web browser will explain how this is done.
Visit www.aboutcookies.org to find out how to limit or block cookies on an array of different browsers. There are details on how to delete cookies as well as general information about them. For information on how to do this on your mobile phone you will need to refer to the manufacturer’s guide. Please be aware that if you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work if you choose to limit or block cookies.
5. Changes to this policy
More information on privacy and cookies