The Cyber Exposure Calculator
The Cyber Exposure Calculator, is free to use and has been designed to help businesses estimate the potential financial impact they may face if they were the victim of a cyber-attack.
The Hiscox CyberClear Academy®
The Hiscox CyberClear Academy® is a web-based training platform that can assist your clients and their employees in the prevention of network, cyber and privacy losses.
The Hiscox CyberClear Academy® is a web-based training platform that can assist your clients and the
Hiscox CyberClear has been developed to be suitable for Irish businesses of any size, and in any industry. Your client needs this insurance if they:
- Hold customer or employee data such as names, addresses, bank details, passport copies etc;
- Use a computer to operate;
- Have a website;
- Take payment via card;
- Store data in the cloud or rely on cloud-based services;
- Make electronic payments.
*Hiscox Cyber Readiness Report 2019
Hiscox CyberClear offers comprehensive, but flexible, cyber cover against wide ranging threats – both those that exist today, and those that may be adopted by criminals in the future. The main highlights of the policy include:
- Data breaches where personal or commercial information (electronic or otherwise) is accessed without authorisation
- Security failure - a hacker exploiting a weakness in security systems leaving a business exposed
- Cyber attacks - any digital attack against a business
- Extortion - criminals holding systems or data to ransom
- Human errors - mistakes made by staff or suppliers that results in a data breach or system outage
- Business interruption - the loss of income that a client may suffer from a cyber attack
- GDPR - covering liabilities and the cost of defending regulatory investigations after any alleged breach of data protection legislation
- Reputational damage - includes PR and crisis management support, and covers lost revenue or customers as a result of a cyber incident
- Financial crime and fraud - the use of the internet to deceive employees, customers or suppliers into transferring money or goods
- Property damage – physical damage to equipment or property resulting from a cyber attack
- Dependent business interruption – covering lost revenue or increased costs incurred if a supplier’s systems are taken offline by a cyber incident
Access to the best experts in the business
Your client will be assigned a dedicated Claims Manager who will handle their claim end to end. They will also have instant access to a network of market-leading experts from IT forensics to privacy lawyers and reputational experts.
Our extensive policy wording means that clients are protected from emerging risks, threats and digital attacks that criminals may adopt in the coming years.
Hiscox CyberClear covers the financial cost and business impact of an incident, as well as offering a range of additional features; from worldwide cover as standard, key person cover and no overall policy aggregate limit, to a 72-hour excess waiver, director’s personal cover and no retroactive date.
Access to the Hiscox CyberClear® Academy
The Hiscox CyberClear® Academy, is a web-based training platform that can assist your clients and their employees in the prevention of network, cyber and privacy losses. Access to the academy is included as standard for all clients with a turnover below €10 million.
Cyber attacks are no longer an ‘if’ but a ‘when’ for many Irish businesses both large and small.
Hiscox have a range of tools and cyber insurance products to help ensure you are protected.