About Hiscox Ireland
Hiscox has been dealing with Irish customers and brokers for well over 20 years, initially from our London and Glasgow offices, opening the doors of our Dublin office in 2008 and putting them in the heart of the Irish insurance market. The Irish team are responsible for developing and managing business with a focused panel of Irish brokers across the Republic of Ireland, and have full underwriting capability to handle the core areas of insurance for business professionals and high net worth individuals.
Considerable cumulative experience has given our regional operation an in-depth knowledge of the local market place, supporting our core strategy: to make decision-makers both expert and accessible and differentiate ourselves from competitors through local understanding and superior service.
Get a quote for your client
Hiscox Trader provides you with a quick and easy way to get your client an online quote for Hiscox Commercial Insurance products. Login in opposite or find out more here
Speak to your local Hiscox underwriter if you need any help using Hiscox Trader.
Make a claim
- If you are notified of a loss and need to contact us to register a claim on behalf of your client, please contact us immediately using the relevant phone number or email address below.
- For all claims please provide the Hiscox policy number and full details of the claim, including the date, amount and circumstances.
- We aim to proactively manage each claim or circumstance notified to us in order to provide the best possible service to your clients. To help us achieve this please provide as much background information in relation to the claim as possible. The more information that we receive when we are notified of a claim, the better placed we are to determine the right next step for the claim; in fact, having more information may enable us to settle the claim there and then.
- If you are a binder broker, please provide a copy of the policy schedule along with the claim notification.
- Contact numbers and email addresses for Claims:
+353 (0) 1 2381811
Commercial property caims
+353 (0) 1 2381812
+353 (0) 1 2381813
Private client caims
+353 (0) 1 2381814